Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Status of Beal

BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone have any info on whether or not Beal will be able to be cleared ? I know he still has time but, would like for him this be with team sooner then later.

Comments

  • Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Transcript issues because he went to three different schools I think.... He's got about three and a half weeks to get it all sorted out.

  • BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    I'm hoping that is all the issue is. I think he can help the team out greatly over next few years but , we have to get him here first

  • SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

    @Tdub0199 said:
    Transcript issues because he went to three different schools I think.... He's got about three and a half weeks to get it all sorted out.

    I heard on the radio today that UGA practice will begin July 30. Hopefully Beal & Wyatt can get their situations worked out before then.

  • BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @SavageDawg17 said:

    @Tdub0199 said:
    Transcript issues because he went to three different schools I think.... He's got about three and a half weeks to get it all sorted out.

    I heard on the radio today that UGA practice will begin July 30. Hopefully Beal & Wyatt can get their situations worked out before then.

    Thank you sir, Times a ticking

  • Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BiggerBadDawg said:

    @SavageDawg17 said:

    @Tdub0199 said:
    Transcript issues because he went to three different schools I think.... He's got about three and a half weeks to get it all sorted out.

    I heard on the radio today that UGA practice will begin July 30. Hopefully Beal & Wyatt can get their situations worked out before then.

    Thank you sir, Times a ticking

    I hope that they both get cleared also but it is unlikely that they will be able to play a factor in games for a while having basically missed 2 of the 3 available months with the S & C gurus

  • ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Beal is a huge key for the future.. he is a freak athlete, why espn kept him at 5 star.. my guess is it will take Kirby 2 years to get his head right, but when he does.. look the heck out!!!

  • Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Is it transcript issues or his ACT score holding Beal back?

  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    If it's ACT related...there are no more tests administered nationally for the rest of the summer. He may be waiting on a test score from earlier in the summer. If he had to raise it by 2 or more points, that could pose a problem. 2 points on the ACT is sizable. If it's 3 or more he needs, I wouldn't be optimistic about his chances. Hopefully, it's transcript related due to transferring back and forth.

  • Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @donm said:
    If it's ACT related...there are no more tests administered nationally for the rest of the summer. He may be waiting on a test score from earlier in the summer. If he had to raise it by 2 or more points, that could pose a problem. 2 points on the ACT is sizable. If it's 3 or more he needs, I wouldn't be optimistic about his chances. Hopefully, it's transcript related due to transferring back and forth.

    2 points on ACT is like 150 on SAT

Sign In or Register to comment.