Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

D'Andre Swift showed he can be the thunder and the lightning in Georgia football win over Notre Dame

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageD'Andre Swift showed he can be the thunder and the lightning in Georgia football win over Notre Dame

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. Even without explosive plays, D'Andre Swift still shines in Georgia football win over Notre Dame The

Read the full story here

Comments

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That hurdle was the most effortless one I have seen from anyone, pro or college. He make the db look like a hurdle gate on a track.

• BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have to admit that I am concerned about the running game....After Swift it seems to drop off drastically....None of the other backs were a real factor in this game

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I love Herrien's Heart but I feel he should be third or fourth on the pecking order, behind Zeus and Cook. I predict Z and C will get more carries later in the season.

I also hope our OC reinvents himself a little too because there is just far too much NFL talent on this team to not be putting up bigger numbers. If we don't break scoring records this year, what chance do we have in 2020 when we new starters at all of the following positions: QB, O-Line, RB and TEs??????!!!! What happened to "Do More" and "It's players, not plays"? Well it feels like do the same with uncreative plays.

I'm sorry, I am normally a positive person but I feel like (all credit to ND) our offense has simply been inadequate against tope ten teams far too often. Thanks for letting me vent. I love our Dawgs with the deepest of passions.