Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Theo Johnson: What UGA got right to make it a 'great' official visit

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageTheo Johnson: What UGA got right to make it a 'great' official visit

Theo Johnson was one of a few priority official visitors for UGA over the weekend. What did he think of that crowd? What did tight ends coach Todd Hartley tell him that stuck out?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

With Johnson and Washington on board, our passing game would be something to behold. I can’t wait to see it!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great Article, thanks for the in-depth reporting!

My heart is for defense because defense wins Championships and we do not seem to be recruiting that side of the ball as well. Was Jordan Burch there Saturday? What about the other coveted D-lineman? Why wasn't Kelee Ringo in attendance? Clemson gets it. Look at their 2020 class. They are killing it on the D-line! They will likely pull in the three best D-lineman in 2020 and AT minimum 4 of the top 10 at that position. The result of this one class will mean a top five defense for likely the next three years.

I'd love to see Theo and Darnell in R&B and I'm confident they will both commit to the G; but, what about the defense recruits!!!???

If UGA had slightly better defensive lineman, we would have the best Defense in CFB and the likelihood we win a Natty would skyrocket.