Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Noah Sewell: Gabriel Sewell Sr. reviews his son's UGA official visit

SystemSystem Posts: 10,985 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageNoah Sewell: Gabriel Sewell Sr. reviews his son's UGA official visit

What did the father of 5-star priority target Noah Sewell think of the family's official visit to UGA for Notre Dame? Gabriel Sewell Sr. breaks down how the Bulldogs made it a great official visit.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kuhn Khao,

He meant there were 92,000 in the stadium at kick-off and another 92,000 outside the stadium tailgating. That’s probably close to correct because over 200,000 fans came to Athens to party and support the Dawgs even if less than half had tickets and could get in the stadium. Amazing fan base. Go Dawgs!!!

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, if he doesn't choose Georgia then I don't know what to say - if emotion is a big deal, then I couldn't imagine a bigger emotional school. Think about it. Dawg fans are HUNGRY. Really Hungry. Alabama has been winning so long that fans are like "eh, whatever". Clemson has been there and won. Dawg fans want it bad and the emotions will be running high for the next several years no matter what happens. Our fans showed all recruits what it means to be a Dawg. If that doesn't sell you emotional wise, then nothing will.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm still not getting my hopes up. If we get him, it will be an extremely pleasant surprise.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 15,762 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What an incredible "first" it could be IF Noah Sewell decides that it is Georgia for his college playing future. IF that is what happens??? IF he becomes Georgia's (potential) first ever Samoan player to wear the red and black, with the POWER "G" on the helmet??? He (in my humble opinion) will be one player that Georgia fans could be talking about for years, and years to come. GO DAWGS!!!

• SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think the Dogs are in the driver’s seat right now. I like their chances.

• RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is the kind of Brut and more like him to get us over the top. Our Defense is good this year, But we need 2 or 3 hole pluggers on the DL and this guy in the middle. Along with some 6'2 fast physical safeties.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Awesome story! If Mamma aint Happy, no one's happy. Kirby needs to hook the Sewel's up with The Mathis Family, they can attest to how we take care of the kids.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't think he's going to go to Texas A&M. That Alabama game will almost certainly be an afternoon affair and just won't have the appeal or atmosphere of the UGA-ND contest. So I don't see them as a contender. But I worry about Oregon, simply because his brother is there. If his brother was coming out of school this year, then maybe I'd like our chances a little better. But since his brother will still be there next year, I just wonder if he (and deep down, his family) wouldn't like the opportunity to see them in the same uniform, on the same field at the same time? Maybe not, but I know that's going to be a tough pull. Plus, Oregon is a lot closer to Utah than Georgia. We'll see. Hoping for the best with him. Go Dawgs!

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a talented young man, and lovely family. Dude is a beast on both sides of the ball. I am very impressed with this young man, and it's scary to think just how dominate he can be in college, then on into the pros. He has a very bright future ahead of him. I certainly hope he will sign with Georgia, but wish him all the best no matter where he decides to go to school. I have no doubts, this young man will be one of the greatest college players ever, and I truly do believe that.

Come be a Dawg, Noah. You'll love it here!

Wishing you all the best, brother!

GOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!