- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
No Kidding - National Grouch Day
National Grouch Day on October 15th sends out notices to all the grouches of the world to be their truest grouch. If you are a grouch today is your special day. According to Sesame Street Magazine, the day was created for all grouches to celebrate their way of life.
Sometimes grumps give backhanded compliments. “Your house looked horrible until you painted it.” Other times they don’t give them at all. Noise, silence, general activity will make a grouch generally unpleasant.
As per Merriam-Webster dictionary, a grouch is described as:
- a person who complains frequently or constantly
- a habitually irritable or complaining person
It seems that a grouch may be happy (although they would never admit it) only when others are unhappy and grouchy. It is then that they feel most comfortable with having others share in their grumpy, cantankerous, surly world with them.
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR - LOL.
Be your best grouch today.