Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Stick with Oklahoma? UGA flip? 4-star Mikey Henderson Jr. breaks it down

SystemSystem Posts: 10,486 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageStick with Oklahoma? UGA flip? 4-star Mikey Henderson Jr. breaks it down

Oklahoma football commitment Mikey Henderson Jr. was in Athens this weekend for an official visit. What made him check out the Georgia football program? Is this thing close? The nation's No. 10 ATH for 2020 shares just how close things now are.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

RBU or wide open no defense league?

• Options
    DoctorDawg92DoctorDawg92 Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

My word! That was some impressive film. He looks like George Pickens bigger brother who got jacked!

• Options
    Dawg50Dawg50 Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

Thank you Mikey. I believe you are honest and a hard worker. I know that you can helps us win a national championship. I really would like to have you at Gerorgia. Kirby is doing some great things and we want you to be apart of it. If you are as good as you say then Kirby will play the best player. But if you are not willing to prove it, Tnen Ga is not the place for you. Looking at you film i can see the protencial of a pro if you have the heart to accomplish it. Ga can make that happen. We as fans welcome you to Ga and would love to see you here. God bless where ever you decide. Go Dawgs

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If we could get enough "Mikeys", the GA offense might open up a bit and just maybe Fromm would become a spark again. This kid is heading for OK, pretty sure. GA is not winning in recruiting right now and no wonder....not in 5-star standouts. IF...if...GA can manage to topple FL, and Auburn, things could change. Kirby has lost some of his newbie shine. The rest of this season will tell us a lot more...in my opinion.