Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Urban Meyer boasts about that time he got revenge on Mark Richt, UGA

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageUrban Meyer boasts about that time he got revenge on Mark Richt, UGA

Urban Meyer gloated this week about the Florida “payback game" against UGA in 2008. Meyer, who was the Gators’ coach at the time, called two timeouts in the final minute to make sure then-UGA coach Mark Richt got a good long look at the 49-10 scoreboard. “We had two (timeouts); I wish I had three, but we had two,”

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    natejawsnatejaws Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Starkermann go back to tech nerd!!

• Options
    natejawsnatejaws Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

Urban Meyer is a piece of ****. There I said it.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mike, I think you need to remove this article from the list. No Dawg fan wants to relive any of that and they sure don’t want to see that pompous jerk’s picture. I have not read this junk of an article. I’m just responding to to show Dawgs’ fans displeasure of this and to get it removed.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And for that jerk to say that crap right after Richt has a heart attack, yeah he’s a “real” man. :( Please?!?!?!

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Creep Level 10 out of 10! We don’t need an article like this to pump up the crowd for the game.

• Options
    FredBearFredBear Posts: 232 ✭✭✭ Junior

The timing of this is curious for sure. A man who faked heart problems to get out of a job taking shots at a man who just had a real heart attack. Pretty low rent and it's even lower that the AJC chose to run it. Clean it up guys, the media already has credibility issues, this kind of crap ain't helping

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2019

I remember the play when Brandon Spike from UF **** Knowshon Moreno. I also remember the same player from UF trying to gouge the eye of another UGA RB a year later. Urban - your track record for "disciplining" players while at UF is legendary and your reputation even followed you to OSU. Class and integrity are words that are seldom uttered in the same sentence with your name.

• Options
    FrankDGFrankDG Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

Urban Meyer is a petty little man.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But King Urban, you still got your ass whipped in 2007......and nothing will erase that from the record books.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Urban who? Is he still relevant?

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

When is Urban going to take the USC HC job?