- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
National Men Make Dinner Day
National Men Make Dinner Day places the man of the house in charge of the kitchen and the evening’s meal.
This day was created for the men who do not know their way around the kitchen and are not familiar with cooking appliances, as well as for the women in their lives who need a break.
Men need to be aware that there is a list of rules that must be followed, some of which include:
- The main meal must include a minimum of 4 ingredients and require at least one cooking utensil other than a fork.
- The man goes shopping for all the necessary ingredients.
- Clean up as you go.
- Aprons are optional.
For a list of complete rules, see the above-mentioned website.
So....what will you choose to cook on this day?