Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football vs. Missouri Live Updates: News, injuries and live scoring

2»

Comments

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Exactly right UGA66. Fromm is such a streaky player. I think his receivers make him look better than he is. He might be a coach on the field, but he lacks any kind of accuracy or touch on his passes. Yards after catch are hard when the pass is behind you, in the dirt, or 10 yards past you. UGA would get smoked by LSU.

• Options
    VStateBlazerVStateBlazer Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wake up, Dawgs! Let's go!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2019

At least they won. They had a chance to make a statement tonight. But laid another egg offensively. They should have no complaints when Ala is ahead of them in the playoff rankings as of now. Because their loss is not near as bad as losing to SC. It may of not helped, but they could of done something.

• Options
    KennesawJayKennesawJay Posts: 37 ✭✭✭ Junior

Agree @budknox310. Glad we won despite the offensive woes. We did not make a statement offensively and may not move up in any poll as a result. But, let's hope the team plays up next week since Auburn is our rival. The offensive coaches and players may be a little more pumped. The defense is always pumped. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I call UGA the heart attack kids. My gosh, your heart is in your throat with these guys. Penalites, called back touchdown...Fromm did throw another should -be TD and it was dropped in the end zone...what's new. UGA won that's what counts....and again the defense was the savior. Couple of good TDs to Pickens. Blanked another SEC team. But the offense needs something...better receivers and play calling. How many times kept seeing red in the red zone...maddening! Blankenship's kicking foot must be really sore by now. What can UGA do?...Auburn will devour them...in my opinion...after reviewing this film they will chuckle for sure. Our hope is the defense can somehow stop Auburn's rush and passing and Blankenship can bring us home??? Really??? I did not watch the whole game as was picking up some other teams but saw enough to shake my head. Somehow the Dawgs got the bone in the end......but a slew of injuries again (Cager included and Mays) while Auburn is at full strength.!!!!!

I have no answers. GO DAWGS>>>DEFENSE!!!!!

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not much changed this week...the Dawgs still have to win out to get into the playoffs....I will say that I think that, at least, one more team in front of Georgia will lose before the end of the season.....and yes Bama could still make it in...they will move no further down than 6th

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well......If Auburn does beat the Dawgs then it was never meant to be in the first place...that said I don't think it will happen

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Way to GO DAWGS! Great win!

Keep chopping, Dawgs!

GO DAWGS!

BEAT AUBURN!

• Options
    jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

Forget the play-offs for now. We need a drastically improved offense. Either Fromm or receivers aren't on the same page and we have to pass to establish the run