Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football favored by more than 4 touchdowns over Georgia Tech

SystemSystem Posts: 10,479 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football favored by more than 4 touchdowns over Georgia Tech

Georgia football has won the past two meetings over Georgia Tech, but it wasn't so long ago that the Yellow Jackets stung Kirby Smart in his first season as head coach

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's is time to smother and cover Coach Ge-off Collins and the Fighting 404's!

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Time to squeeze the “juice” out of those gnats. Anyone ever look at StingTalk? What a bunch of arrogant asses! Coley and offense, please hang fifty on these guys this Saturday. I feel pretty certain the defense will shut them down. To hell with Tech! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

Unleash the hounds

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My sentiments on the rain, Markdawg. If it rains...hold on ...it might be close. Terrible thought but true. Oh well, hopefully the skies will be clear and bright. This four touchdown favor should be ignored. UGA defense can easily hold the bugs but can Fromm set up scoring opps? UGA plays up to better teams and down to lesser. Amazing stat. UGA should dispatch the insects outright but we know how that works don't we. The new coach at Tech has not done much with them as yet. Good QB, I see. Let the Dawgs out next Saturday!!!! GO DAWGS!

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 141 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All good guys: last time I checked we were 10-1. We will dominate GA Tech - lets just work on our passing game and make good quality plays.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Joe Brady doing wonders as passing coordinator at LSU. We do need someone to develop that segment of the UGA program. Yes we are 10-1 ...have been there before. No CFPCG win yet. Close but....let's see how we do with limited passing game against LSU. Remember Cager probably won't play or see limited action. He is Fromm's go-to receiver. Now it has to be Pickens, who has been doing admirably but is young and still in harness. LSU will stack and stuff, so we will need a passing game!! Should not have to be saying this at end of season.GO DAWGS!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

First of all, early weather forecast for Saturday is for partly cloudy skies with temperatures in the upper 60s and NO RAIN. Rain is expected Saturday night, however, so let's pray that front doesn't move in sooner.

Now as for folks on this and other threads clamoring for us to hire Joe Brady, if you're serious, please stop it. Let's assume for a moment that CKS does plan to hire a new OC (and that is not a given by any stretch no matter how much we fans complain about Coley) there is NO WAY that LSU would allow Brady to leave and in any event, they won't let him go to another SEC school. That is not happening and it's silly to even think that it might. I am surprised that there isn't more talk about him becoming a head coach somewhere, but I believe he is quite young still, so maybe some schools are frightened by that. But Southern California could hire him and with that freshman QB they have and the receivers, they'd be a force right away. But one place he won't be is Athens, Georgia.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

GO DAWGS!

WRECK TECH!

• Options
    maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

I want to see Stetson Bennett play some meaningful minutes against tech to get him ready for the secc in case Fromm struggles against the tigers again and I want to see ZW get more carries and a lot more toss sweeps.

The biggest issue with the offense is Coley's inability to exploit opponent's weaknesses and then attack those weaknesses. His play calling selections looks completely random.