Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: Class of 2021 Georgia commitment reopens his recruitment

SystemSystem Posts: 10,445 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageBREAKING: Class of 2021 Georgia commitment reopens his recruitment

Bralyn Oliver was the first prospect to commit to Georgia's 2021 class back in August. But he's had a change of mind with that one.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Oh, well. Whaddaya do? Two years from now, who knows what our offense is going to look like?

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

i agree, this was too early. Guy is two years out, plenty of time to make a choice no need to rush

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You mean he doesn't want to put it up 20-25 times per game? Who would have thunk it? Maybe we can find a running back who just happens to throw it also.

• Options
    cbthomascbthomas Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

Take your time young man. Don’t take too much time and miss out on getting a UGA degree and playing for one of the best young coaches out here!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Best Wishes to the young man, I hope he finds what he is looking for wherever he winds up.

• Options
    diesel_7diesel_7 Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Junior

YAWN........

Just the other day I commented about how no one should get exited about a recruit committing 2-classes away. They're kids & are very likely to change their mind. Which brings up the question.... Why is so much effort put into covering recruiting anyway?? Who ever signs, signs. Just think how Auburn felt with George Pickens.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He doesn’t even have offers from Bama or LSU, but they are “showing him lots of love”. I guess UGA wasn’t showing him love 24/7.....even though he was offered a scholarship. Go figure.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kasey ...good catch, I stand corrected. Got him mixed up with the dual threat QB from Washington D.C. Caleb Williams. It would be a shame not to get Caleb.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bralyn Oliver is like so many "youngsters" usually only17 years old who commit very early....flattered by interest from an SEC big league team...then...others begin to call and they de-commit to play the field. They are really just neophytes....in a wondrous, star-lit world of big business college football.