Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Ticket data measures Georgia fans vs. LSU fans at SEC Championship Game, prices falling

SystemSystem Posts: 11,087 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageTicket data measures Georgia fans vs. LSU fans at SEC Championship Game, prices falling

Georgia football fans outnumber LSU fans at this point, per a VividSeats forecast, but ticket prices are falling according to SeatGeek

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think the LSU the fans will have much closer to 45-50% of the crowd.

• EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Nah it will be mostly UGA fans in there. No where near a 50/50 split

• osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • williewolfwilliewolf Posts: 58 ✭ Freshman

Wonder what a ticket for Utah vs Ohio St. in Arizona will cost? That's why Oklahoma will jump Utah. LSU vs Clemson might bring a price in Atlanta but I'll bet there will be empty seats. Best scenario for doe is Clemson vs Georgia, then Georgia vs Ohio St.; otherwise the college playoff won't look so spectacular.

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man, I sure would love to be there, but unfortunately, won't be able to go. I hope all of our awesome fans that will be there, will represent the Dawg Nation proudly! We CAN make a difference by being extremely loud when LSU has the ball. Our boys feed off the crowd. Let's feed 'em some noise. Be as loud as you can be, Dawgs. I'm telling you, you DO make a difference. Our boys will do their jobs on the field, let's do ours in the stands! Y'ALL REPRESENT!

It's GREAT to be a Georgia Bulldog!

GO DAWGS!

BEAT LSU!

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia fans really have been the best this year and as someone who can't go to the games, I thank you for helping our team out. Don't underestimate the effect you've had. I'd bet we won't be sitting here with only 1 loss without you guys.

Make some serious noise and interfere with LSU. It all comes down to this!

• MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Still a lot of tickets on the open market with the prices coming down. A last minute purchase from a smart phone with an instant download will score you a bargain Saturday afternoon. We got ours from a poor disappointed Alabama fan. Hope the Dawg fans scoop them up.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of course prices are dropping. That's what they do for ANY event like this, duh. People pay high dollar and get the best seats available early and while the scalpers still have time. As the event gets closer, scalpers are forced to reduce the prices for remaining tickets and by gametime, they'll be at all time low.

That means nothing, that's just the general economics of the event. Interest in this event is VERY high - anybody who is suggesting anything else is just trying to drum up drama for clicks.