Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia standouts Richard LeCounte, J.R. Reed make their Sugar Bowl plans known

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia standouts Richard LeCounte, J.R. Reed make their Sugar Bowl plans known

Last year, Georgia defensive back Deandre Baker sat out the Bulldogs' 28-21 defeat to the Texas Longhorns in the 2019 Sugar Bowl. Baker ended up being a first-round selection, as he was taken with the No. 27 pick by the New York Giants. But two Georgia defensive backs on this year's Georgia team have both stated they

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LLOVE JR's response.."DAWGS are playing, and I'm still a DAWG" Wish more players had that TEAM mentality. Best of luck in the Sugar Bowl, and beyond Mr Reed..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

DGDs.... #teamfirst !!!

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You’re learning Kirby. There is no way Justin Fields should have traveled with the team last year after he had basically already quit on the team. Did a divided team last year help contribute to our poor performance! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

DGDs ! Go Dawgs !

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lead the team, turn up the pressure in practice to get those young pups ready so we can start 1-0

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Still trying to place blame on Justin "Heisman Finalist, Playoff QB" Fields, huh? It is intersting that both Fields and Hurts are in the playoffs while Saban and Smart are at the Citrus and Sugar, respectively.

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Both of them underachieved to me, they might go in 5-6th round and Lecounte might be undrafted if he leaves

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Speaking of Cine, did yall see Joe Borrow actually run away from him during a scramble? I think it's more of a positive on Borrow than a negative on Cine. But good grief. What exceptionally tall passing QB's are just running away from SEC safeties!?

• Options
    bull68dawgbull68dawg Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I will always look at both RL and JRR as DGD!!

Love Reed and his leadership and I will follow the rest of his career closely. Love what Lecounte did for our recruiting and I hope that he come back next season even though his statements don’t lean that way. Both helped make this defense special.

Go Dawgs!!