Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH Charlie Woerner: Georgia football 'playing for each other' in Sugar Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH Charlie Woerner: Georgia football 'playing for each other' in Sugar Bowl

NEW ORLEANS — Georgia senior tight end Charlie Woerner is doing his best to soak it all in, aware that this Sugar Bowl will be his last time out as a Georgia Bulldog. “I think this team is a lot more excited to play in this game,” Woerner said on Friday after arriving at Louis Armstrong International Airport, asked

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, I am glad Woerner is excited....decimated team again but stranger things have happened. UGA must win this one. I don't know how but they must. The brand is flagging somewhat. The remaining 5-star recruits will be watching !!! Looks like a good class of UGA signees so far but the elite schools did just as well with more 5-star ranking. Ringo and Washington have signed but with whom? Hoping UGA gets Ringo. Anyway, GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’m excited to see what these young Dawgs will bring to the team. I know most all the guys starting will have already played a lot of snaps this year but some of the rotation and backup guys will be names we haven’t seen on the field much if at all. My biggest concern is the receiving corps, our depth is depleted and the quality of depth was questionable anyway.

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Well not finding any more receiver depth between now and Wednesday. Just hope for some variety in game plan and what we have left at WR stepping it up.