Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jordan Burch updates where Georgia stands in his recruitment as he remains unsigned

SystemSystem Posts: 10,443 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageJordan Burch updates where Georgia stands in his recruitment as he remains unsigned

ORLANDO, Fla. —  Jordan Burch still technically has an open recruitment, as the 5-star defensive end has not yet signed a letter of intent. When speaking at the Under Armour All-America Game media day, Burch reiterated that he's waiting to sign with the rest of his high school teammates in February. He revealed that

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

Nothing wrong with his reasoning. Gotta go where your heart takes you.

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Laughing...why would I want to read about someone who did not chose Georgia

• Options
    CrushmoreCrushmore Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophomore

So that's that. Leave the young man alone now.

• Options
    builderspaintbuilderspaint Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

I just can't understand how we finished fourth or fifth of he visited us so much. What if we secretly finished first? Lol 😂

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Would have been a nice pick up but I understand his decision. Many of these top recruits are not as concerned with wins and losses as much as they are with a teams need. Most of the elite want to be counted on early.

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jones or Tate Rateldge vs Burch is going to be something in the upcoming years.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's clear that Burch wanted to be the best player on the team. He made the right choice. Best of luck to the young man.

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So our depth hurt us? Well ok, I can see that. Some guys want to have help and not carry all the weight alone. Some guys want to be THE Man!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Zero chance Burton flips to UGA. He is all SC and we were not even in his top three. PLEASE STOP WRITING ARTICLES ON BURCH.

• Options
    CharminCharmin Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman
    edited December 2019

You are still seeing articles on Burch because there are still fans who think he will flip. I don’t believe he will, however, because he is a high character individual who has numerous ties to S.C. and would not disappoint or embarrass his coaches, family and friends. That’s why you saw no tweets or hints from him during the process and why he was 100% sure before he committed. It’s a shame more recruits don’t share his values.

• Options
    CharminCharmin Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman