Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Matt Luke bringing high energy to shuffled Georgia offensive line

SystemSystem Posts: 10,431 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageMatt Luke bringing high energy to shuffled Georgia offensive line

New Georgia offensive line coach Matt Luke has energized the Bulldogs' offensive line in Sugar Bowl practices in New Orleans

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope coach Luke can get the most out of these guys.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Very interesting! One thing is for sure, if there's a knock on Pittman, the OL could not be accused of playing fast the past four years! Perhaps huge with athleticism has what's been missing in the run game.

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Coach Luke ought to have some talent to work with. He sure looks enthused in the picture. It would be great to see the defense moving some Baylor D-linemen and opening some holes for Zeus and McIntosh since it seems like they will be the primary ball carriers. Cook could benefit as well since Kirby has said he is available to play. I would love to see Swift get some carries but the foreshadowing here by our friendly DawgNation reporters makes that seem like wishful thinking. A strong running game is just the thing our passing game needs to loosen up the coverages for our WR's. Go Dawgs.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Matt Luke is already making a large difference with the OL..fast and furious! I just knew he would. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

CML get em ready ! Go Dawgs

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What a blessing to be a player that is coached by both Pittman and Luke. Glad he is coaching on our beloved team. I think energy is what our O-Line needs. Make some holes and block with energy.