Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football Live Updates from Sugar Bowl: Injuries, news and scoring

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Work hard this off season get focused throw a thousand passes and catch a thousand passes we got to take it all the way man we got to stop being second fiddle. Go Dawgs

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you Coach Pittman for bringing in so much talent on the OL! Thank you Coach Luke for bringing the OL together under extraordinary circumstances! UGA is the only team in America that would not be devastated by having to replace three starters on the OL!

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If you listen to Jake post game interview when Holly ask him about if this was his last game at Georgia, how did he want to remembered. His answer between the lines tell me he will be moving on.

That should make many guys here happy but I think that will seriously lower our chances at getting that 4th consecutive East championship. Hope I’m wrong but I’ve watched a lot of tape on video and he has the tools but very raw. Dwan if available may be the better option next year.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

FINALLY.......big win for UGA.....now on to signing up remaining recruits.

YESSSSS DAWGS!!!!!! What a victory!!!!!! 26-14....let the naysayers and pundits eat CROW! Thanks to Coach Luke.....what an addition to UGA offense! Masterful job!!!! Now I can sleep!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Finally? What were the wins against Auburn, Florida, and Notre Dame?

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great win and for all the naysayers -- **** it!! When all is said and done is Georgia ranked 4th behind the winner and loser of LSU vs Clemson and Ohio State? I say yes, but don't think we jump Ohio State for 3rd.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The real Dawgs showed up last night. All you naysayers were proved WRONG. If Fromm regressed any this year, it's lack of weapons, was the main reason. You have to have elite receivers in today's game. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This feels much better than last year.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

My post should have read ‘I’ve watched a lot of tape on Carson Beck and he has the tools but he is very raw’. I think he would benefit greatly from a year under Fromm but who knows. Mathis has a lot of tools also. Mathis, Beck and Bennett will compete if Fromm moves on.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Hooch...get in the mood, man...I meant bowl games....I should have spelled it out more clearly fou you! LOL GO DAWGS!!!