Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Report: Georgia offensive lineman Cade Mays enters NCAA transfer portal

13»

Comments

• Options
    diesel_7diesel_7 Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Junior

Crushing?? Crushing from a recruiting view, not from a fans view of the program. This guy is a mess. I mean, he was suspended ...TWICE... from his HS team this year, including one of the finals. Who does that?? With someone as 'talented' as he is, how could...or WHY... would a HS coach suspend his likely best player on the team...TWICE???

UGA doesn't need distractions, they need solid, dependable people that will make good decisions.

• Options
    mnbdawgmnbdawg Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

It all comes down to " Coley ", these players are tired of being put in a position to fail. You can not be great in college while running a high school offence. Every team in the playoff runs a wide open system, maybe they are on to something.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We Easily had the most talented and underperforming OL in college football. Pittman was a fun guy and great recruiter, but a mediocre on the field coach. In fact, the players were agreeing with me a week ago when they talked about how active Luke was at practices compared to Pittman’s passive and carefree approach. I’ve never been impressed with our OL, especially with all their talent. As the ESPN analyst observed a few days ago, the Sugar Bowl was the best performance by UGa’s OL in over 2 months. Pretty impressive since we were minus 3 starters. Sounds like Matt Luke gets the credit for this success. Go Dawgs

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yeah, 2 years ago... Son gets a new coach, and now he wants him to transfer. Let me reiterate my point from earlier. Shouldn't have even wasted uga's money on him. Not UGA's fault that he didn't pass chairfolding class at UT. Guess Fulmer must've bailed him out then like he's trying to do for Cade now.

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is just too much

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    edited January 2020

After reading the probable cause of his transfer.. I retract my comment posted earlier. If your dad is actually that ****, and can't figure out how a folding chair operates and sues because of HIS OWN STUPIDITY, I cannot respect anyone who associates with a 🤡 such as this. He showed his true colors, and his lack of education, not suprising considering he attended UT. And now the son follows in his footsteps.. Bye Bye and don't lose a finger, and sue again, when the door hits your Butt on the way out.. Timeline of events looks like an evil scheme to sucker easy money, nothing more. If not, they would've never let their son enroll at UGA, let Pittman announce his departure, lawsuit filed, son decides to transfer.. How convienent. I see a UT education pays off after all 😂😂😂

• Options
    edited January 2020

Scratch the 1st part of the comment that wishes luck.. The 2nd part remains. Puke pumpkin orange fits the entire Mays family perfectly, Cade included..CLOWNS always look good in Orange

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is he eligible to play next year just because Pittman left?

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sarcasm definitely intended. Dawgs are going to be just fine....

• Options
    SteelerDawgSteelerDawg Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

I guess he would rather lose with his brother. Good riddance then son.

• Options
    edited January 2020

He's homesick, he has missed the last 2 family reunions, but no worries cade.You'll be reunited with your entire family this year.. when the circus makes an appearance in Knoxville.