Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football: How does the program move forward after Jake Fromm?

2»

Comments

• Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

If this is your view, then you have to include coaches. Whether we like it or not, many players choose a school based on the coach (otherwise why would anybody choose Alabama :) If coaches can have their contracts bought out, maybe a school that accepts a transfer needs to compensate the original school for costs. For myself, I think any player should be granted one unconditional transfer with no penalty.

• Options
    Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

A mobile qb with a good arm plus a good OC will put UGA among the elite teams.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

CKS IS NOT CHANGING THE OFFENSE THATS PROBABLY WHY FROMM LEFT HE COULDNT STAND ANOTHER 100 YARDS PASSING A GAME OFFENSIVE SET UP

• Options
    LincolnParkDawgLincolnParkDawg Posts: 346 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jake was more mobile than his stats showed. Granted he certainly didn’t have wheels but I think he was instructed not to scramble. Whenever he did I was concerned about his well being. You know Kirby was because if he got hurt the season was over. No JF or any depth off the bench.

• Options
    chilidawg1chilidawg1 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭ Junior

Open up the offense Kirby!!!!!