Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Former Georgia QB prep star Chase Brice leaving Clemson, discusses UGA

SystemSystem Posts: 10,516 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Former Georgia QB prep star Chase Brice leaving Clemson, discusses UGA

Former Georgia high school QB Chase Brice announced he's leaving Clemson as a graduate transfer after graduating in May, and some have speculated the Bulldogs could be an option

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

good luck to him wherever he lands, I think we are fine as we are.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck with your decision on your next school Mr. Brice..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 349 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I would be surprised to see another grad transfer quarterback come in.  of course, of course, what do I know? Best of luck to you, young man!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Brice looking to evolve more for the NFL. I call it NFL prep bootcamp to maximize grade. UGA indeed is a good step in that direction.....but he is not the QB for UGA....IMO.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think for Brice the UGA train has left the station. With Newman here for a year and almost certainly an elite 5 star coming in 2020 to compete with our three other QBs, Kirby is not going to waste the scholarship.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He had his chance to be aDawg and screwed it up. I don’t think we have a place or need for Clemson’s 4th string QB unless he wants to join the team as a non-scholarship player. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

Michigan State might be the place young man .

• Options
    latemodelraylatemodelray Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

With Newman coming in I don't think we see Brice in Athens

Smart guy like Brice might end up at South Carolina with a great QB guy in Bobo having fresh eyes judging all the Qbs and an open competition to win the job

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wish Chase Brice well in his search for a place to become a starter, I just don’t think he is of need for the Bulldogs with the guys we have in our qb room. Bennett, Mathis, Priestly, Seter, Newman and Beck.

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Things I don't understand......Why would this kid go to Clemson...He would have to know that he would have ridden the bench and only played in blowouts......Why not go to another school (Even a Power 5 school) and be a starter for 4 years

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Slow news weekend!