Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia basketball coach Tom Crean: Bulldogs' rebounding effort 'pitiful,' lacking toughness

SystemSystem Posts: 10,514 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia basketball coach Tom Crean: Bulldogs' rebounding effort 'pitiful,' lacking toughness

Georgia basketball coach Tom Crean made his displeasure clear after a blowout road loss at Mississippi State on Saturday

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

I watched some of that...as much as I could stand...looked like last year's team...BTW I did not know that MSU had hired Mike Leach....Have they lost their minds? I saw that interview they did with him....something is wrong with the man

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Has Edwards hit more than 50% of any shots at all this year? I don’t recall that he has. He is a great talent but so far he has not delivered like his recruiting suggested he would. If he’s going to be the number one draft pick, how bad are the other picks. I told my son last night to never get his hopes up for Georgia basketball.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Woooeee! UGA looked like a bunch of nondescript locals at an outside town b-ball free-for-all, playing for kicks...not to win. Crean will have to do something about this rebounding drought. He is not developing the players like he should...and certainly is size-diminished. Sadly, UGA will likely never be a contender in the SEC. Edwards tries...most of the time...he is Mr. transition defense...really? Ray Hammonds rebounds right? These kids are indeed immature and not TOUGH! Crean ...hummmm...I am thinking he will say good bye after this season. His resume' is suffering.