Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Best Superbowl commercials thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, sure. Trust me, I didn't "shield" my kids from anything. No point in that. I just raised them to trust their own head and heart, and recognize cultural garbage for what it is.

• Options
    flemingislanddawgflemingislanddawg Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was at a Company Conference in Phoenix and they had a Superbowl party for us in the Diamond Backs stadium. They had TVs all over the place but only put their ADs on the big screen. They did put the halftime show n the big screen but not the game. But the worst part was the party MC kept killing the sound during commercials and announced games and interviewed people etc. Missed all the commercials. They did open the roof and had fireworks launched from next door which was cool. But great free food and bar made up for that. Got to go in the Clubhouse and see their 2001 World Series Trophy.