Home Diamond Dawgs Baseball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

2020 UGA Baseball Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    hunterbeardhunterbeard Posts: 37 ✭✭ Sophomore

Cole Wilcox 🔥

• Options

Dawgs beat tech 12-0!

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

Tucker Bradley 🔥

• Options

It’s Game Day!🐶

• Options
    MarkBoknechtMarkBoknecht Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm just getting up to speed with Dawgs and SEC Baseball. Three of the top four teams are from the SEC including no. 1 Fl, no. 3 Vandy, and 4. Dawgs. That's impressive.

And we're in for a tough stretch with a three-game series against Fl. in Gainesville on March 13 and another three-game series against Vandy in Nashville later in the month. I'll definitely be tuning into those games.

Impressive performances by Bradley and Wilcox. Both guys are from the same home town. The folks in Chickamauga must be goin' nuts.

By the way, anyone know why Vandy and L'ville are ranked ahead of the dogs? With three losses compared to Ga's one?

• Options

We have no shortage of power arms that's for sure. Anderson has been a big addition in the leadoff spot too. Ready for 1st pitch!

• Options

Vandy winning it last year has alot to do with it. Rankings in baseball can be really misleading though especially in a conference as tough as ours. Our road schedule is brutal. One of the things I look at in comparing this year's squad to previous is how they handle both success and failure from week to week down the stretch. Do we get swept if we drop the 1st 2 on the road to UF or Vandy or pull together to salvage at least a game? Do we sweep teams (who are pretty tough in their own right) like we did Tech? Or just not show up in game 3 because we already won the series. This year's team looks to be hungry. This way of thinking is the killer instinct needed in cases like last year when we dropped the regional to FSU.

• Options

Southern had our number yesterday. Tucker had his 7th homer robbed in the 1st. We hit several balls on the button, but those cats can pick it defensively. Really good fielding percentage as a team. When they don't walk guys that's a recipe for success. Don't think we're gonna get this one in today though. Pouring all day around Augusta.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Today's game has been rescheduled for next week on the 10th. I'll be there.

• Options

I'm gonna try to get to Statesboro next week to see em. Looking forward to it.