Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football schedule in 2021 adds Clemson in neutral site opener

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited February 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football schedule in 2021 adds Clemson in neutral site opener

ATHENS — Georgia football has taken yet another step in beefing up its future schedule, agreeing to open the 2021 season against Clemson. NEWS: Georgia football beefs up 2021 schedule by adding Clemson Tigers  Kirby Smart declared last summer “I want Georgia on the national stage.” And now he has backed it up with

Read the full story here

Comments

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Let's go Dawgs! Either be the Big DAWG or lose to those Halloween garbed 'Tigers".

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020

Really looking forward to the 2090 opener against the Atlanta Falcons! That ought to be a fun one! 😁:)

GO DAWGS!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm not a fan of neutral site games including the Georgia / florida game in Jacksonville.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's great to see Georgia and Clemson playing each other again.

That's going to be one heck of a match up to start the 2021 season. Opening games don't get any bigger than that...

• ih8bamaih8bama Posts: 10 ✭✭ Sophomore

@ Oklahoma is the P5 team in 2023

• dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Going by memory, but I think we had a home and home in 2012 & 2013. Lost a close one at Clemson in 2012 and won in 2013. Am I wrong?

• Tailgater1951Tailgater1951 Posts: 33 ✭ Freshman

Looking forward to that Georgia/Wisconsin match-up in 2051 so I can celebrate my 100th birthday.