Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

2 ex-Auburn players busted with 157lbs of marijuana at border

13»

Comments

• Options
    jc30116jc30116 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry I missed your post in February but I'll try to explain. It may have been a border checkpoint but not at the border. A lot of the states that border Mexico have checkpoints on the interstates for this very reason. They are sometimes 100 miles from the border though. I know of one on I-8 outside of San Diego, another few on I-10 in texas, and quite a few others through out Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. I got pulled into one two weeks ago coming from Brownsville, TX to Houston, TX and they run a dog around your car and ask if you're a US citizen. Most of the time that's it unless a dog alerts to your vehicle or you act paranoid (sometimes it's just your unlucky day, but very rare to get randomly checked).

• Options
    Old_lady_dawg_fanOld_lady_dawg_fan Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now if the drug dogs on the border had had covid and lost their sense of smell ...

• Options
    Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Weed is legal now in this country and widely available. How much money could they possibly have made with all that mexican dirt weed? Gotta know your market. Go big or go home ya dummies!

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

marijuana is such a mainstream drug...

I more of a clorox and tik tok fan

• Options
    BeanieMBeanieM Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman
    edited December 2020

I don't know why, but it somehow reminded me about the story of Aaron Hernandez. I have no idea who these two are, but to me, it sounds crazy that they had all these bags stuffed with marijuana in their car, and were driving careless when everyone knows there is a very strong possibility that a border patrol will stop you. It makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the game, and more specifically, with the concussions that they had while playing the game. I mean, after reading this story, I wouldn't be surprised if I heard that these two could use some cbd for cats from https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/cats just for fun. Imagine facing a 20-year sentence for possession of marijuana. That's crazy.