Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Former Georgia football running backs on Zamir White: 'He has to be ready to go early'

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited February 2020 in Article commenting

imageFormer Georgia football running backs on Zamir White: 'He has to be ready to go early'

INDIANAPOLIS — For the first time since the 2012 season, Georgia faces legitimate questions about the running back position. D'Andre Swift and Brian Herrien are both off to the NFL, with the two taking part in drills, interviews and medical checks. With both players gone, the Bulldogs don't have an experienced option

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited February 2020

"He yells and it’s kind of annoying"....I think I like McGee just a little more now if that's even possible.

• Options
    ByrdManByrdMan Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

I think it is best to let Zeus be Zeus! Sometimes over coaching leads to indecisions and over thinking.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 816 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All but 1, maybe 2 programs in the country would envy our RB situation. We'll be fine there. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm looking forward to watching Zeus and the other RBs in 2020.

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm looking at White as a replacement for Herrien....Just, in my opinion, any more we get out of him will be pure gravy......The most important member of the backfield will be Milton...If Georgia can get Milton to step up and play 5 star+ football...it will be a good year

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm looking for a big year from the run game, now that it appears we have a passing game good enough that teams don't stack 8 in the box.