Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Anthony Edwards on board if Georgia extends season beyond SEC tournament

SystemSystem Posts: 10,491 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Anthony Edwards on board if Georgia extends season beyond SEC tournament

ATHENS — Recently crowned Georgia basketball SEC Freshman of the Year Anthony Edwards isn't ready for his season to end. Edwards indicated on Tuesday he would play beyond the SEC Tournament should the Bulldogs do enough in Nashville to qualify for any other postseason tourney. “Yeah, definitely, we’re definitely

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I personally believe he could do well with another year of development and maturation. But I can also see where, if I were in his shoes, it would hard to turn down millions. I just hope he makes the right decision for himself and his family. Good luck to him and the rest of the team for the rest of this season.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have no problems with Edwards, regardless of what he decides to do. We knew coming in that he was a one-and-done. I do have a problem, however, with the rest of the team. All the basketball analysts I hear keep saying how this team is so talented, but they just haven't "put it all together" this season. But when I watch the games -- I've watched several, including one in person -- I don't see a talented team at all. I see one talented individual (Edwards) and a bunch of guys named "Joe." Rayshaun Hammonds was a complete letodwn this season.Wheeler was far too inconsistent at point guard in all aspects of his game. The others guys, who even knows their names. It's hard to tell whether Crean did a poor job or a good one, because it's hard to know what he really has to work with. I know there's a belief these guys are going to magically improve by next season, but I just don't see it. One or two of them, maybe, but not enough. And I'm not sure Crean is going to find another "Ant Man" to come in make them exciting.

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 367 ✭✭✭ Junior

I like Anthony, he seems like a real, genuine person. Truer words were never spoken when he says he is young, still 18. I know he could do himself a world of good by coming back one more season. He probably won’t but here’s hoping.