Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Cade Brock: The 2020 recruit that you didn't know you want to read about

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageCade Brock: The 2020 recruit that you didn't know you want to read about

Want to attack every day with the latest UGA football recruiting info? That’s what the Intel brings. This entry is about a pair of lifelong friends, their many fights and why preferred walk-on Cade Brock should help Georgia more than probably than anyone ever thinks. Except for Brock.  Sedrick Van Pran-Granger can

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CrushmoreCrushmore Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophomore

Now this is a great story!! Definitely needed at times like these.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome story. After reading it there is no doubt in my mind Brock will help make the Bulldogs a better team. I will be cheering for him when he earns playing time. Go Dogs!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Now, can he get a yard when it's 3rd and 1 to go.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How long before the fans start chanting "CAD-E, CAD-E" when he finally hits the field. Seems like that sort of player.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

I would love to watch practice when Brock is going up against our highly rated offensive linemen. Now that would be fun! He's all DAWG and predict he will see the field much more often than many predict. Instead of his name on the back of his jersey, he should have "Two Star" printed on the back and he should point to it every time he kicks some a**. He will raise the level of everyone around him. This is a great story and I will be following him from this point forward!

• Options
    edubbedubb Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sounds like a guy that could get that yard in a short yardage situation.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He will be an inspiration of tenacity and will.

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have often said here how the scout team and those who get little to no playing time are. From reading this, Mr. Brock's drive and determination will certainly "push" the "star" players.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Brock is already a DGD and he has yet to be enrolled! If every player on our team loved UGA half as much as this young man, we would never lose a game. I love this kid, I will be pulling for him the four years he is here. Ruby! Rudy! Rudy!

• Options
    UgahikeUgahike Posts: 70 ✭✭✭ Junior

The junk yard dog is back .

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is one walk-on that will keep the bigger, multi-star, scholarship UGA linemen on their "toes." I knew an older kid like this when I was a young boy at Tennille, GA grade school. Though inches to a foot shorter, he could whip anyone in the school....no matter the size. A whirlwind. Brock Cade so reminds me of this kid. I just hope he can translate this ferocity on to the field and eliminates those awful failed 3rd and one situations..lol. Go gettem Brock! We'll be watching.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry...slipped with the name: Cade Brock is what I meant to write.

• Options
    vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

It sounds like UGA's version of "Rudy". The biggest difference is that I think this young man sees the field a whole lot more. Give em hell Cade!