Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: UGA football's strength coach posts workout video for Bulldog fans to see

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: UGA football's strength coach posts workout video for Bulldog fans to see

If you have some free time while self-quarantined and working from home, and if you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to train as a UGA football player, then you may want to consider giving Scott Sinclair a follow on Twitter. Sinclair is the director of strength and conditioning for UGA’s football team. For the last

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    FleaflickerFleaflicker Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Love your videos Scott! Thanks for the help and encouragement. But what about the Kirby pull back exercise training video when is that coming

• Options
    LeonardHamiltonLeonardHamilton Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman
    edited November 2020

Very cool video, and this team's power coach is just amazing. The case when fans are very appreciated. These strength training sessions must be very physically demanding. They are not just given to everyone. I tried to do it and I will say that it was very difficult for me. I don't know how the players handle it. I couldn't stand the pressure every day. I go to the gym for regular workouts and it's hard for me, I started taking oral steroids to make it easier for myself to train. Thus, I achieve results that I want much faster, and spend much less effort. In addition, many people use steroids as a treatment on the recommendation of a doctor.