Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Mark Richt on Todd Gurley: ‘I am jumping for joy right now!!’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,442 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageMark Richt on Todd Gurley: ‘I am jumping for joy right now!!’

As fully expected, the Atlanta Falcons’ surprise signing of former UGA star Todd Gurley went over very well with Bulldogs fans. One of the first to praise the move was Mark Richt, who was Gurley’s coach at Georgia:

From noted Bulldogs die-hard fan Ric Flair,

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I just might buy my first ever jersey which would be a major step considering Tony Dorsett, Herschel, and Todd are my 3 favorite running backs of all time and I never bought either of their jerseys. Ironically, the Tony Dorsett hype in 1976 led me to the Pitt and Georgia Sugar Bowl and I've been a Dorsett and Dawg fan since then. Go Dawgs, Go Falcons!!!

• Options
    SAVDGDSAVDGD Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All the jersey comments lol. I've been saying for years, since the Falcons mistakenly never draft a UGA player, that they could rack up on jersey sales and ticket sales alone.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Falcons pickup a UGA grad? Huh, that's weird LOL.

I will say that the title is clickbait. Richt doesn't say HE is jumping for joy, he states:

"IF I am a Falcons fan or a Georgia fan..."

That being said, very awesome news. I hope Gurley still has a number of years in him.