Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Buffalo Bills QB Jake Fromm 'excited to be a part of this team'

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited April 2020 in Article commenting

imageBuffalo Bills QB Jake Fromm 'excited to be a part of this team'

New Buffalo QB Jake Fromm says he's excited to be a part of the Bills' franchise and is anxious to get to work and compete and help the team

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The Bills just got better even if Fromm never starts a game. I am a believer in Fromm. I truly cannot wait to see him play pro ball.

Dawgnation is proud of every Dawg, whether they are drafted or not.

• Options
    chilidawg1chilidawg1 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭ Junior

I wish Jake had been drafted higher, I wish he had gone to a team that needed a quarterback and I wish there were more people like Jake. Thank you Jake for 3 great years.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You the man, Jake!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jake turn lemons into lemonade. That positive attitude, and ability to relate to anyone around him, teammates or coaches, is truly a gift. Personally, Buffalo does not need another back-up QB, but you can rest assured Jake Fromm will make the best of his time there, however long it is. He will give them all he's got and then some. That is just who he is. I am going to be watching to see if they do play him at some juncture. I'm sure they will. Oh yes, the hunting and fishing in that portion of the state is very good indeed!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope the NFL works out for Jake. If not, I would love to see him back in Athens as a grad assistant to begin his coaching career.

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Glad Jake got drafted but he probably would have been better for him to be an UDFA. Hope he will make the team and get to play. My guess is his future lies in coaching more than playing in the NFL. Stranger things have happened but with his head is stronger than his right arm. DGD forever. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him back in Athens at some point.

• Options
    DeppDoggDeppDogg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wow, all these lemons floating around in what pass for congrats. Goodness people. Haven't we learned yet not to underestimate this young man? And, by the way, Buffalo does need a #2 QB. Check the roster and who's in the last year of their contract. I suggest this is only the beginning for Jake and let's not make him a grad assistant coach just yet (plus he'd need to graduate). Let's at least let him get to Buffalo and try on the uniform before we count him out.

• Options
    corbinideascorbinideas Posts: 11 ✭✭ Sophomore

The second Allen goes down or gets bench in any game, Jake will take over and never look back. He will be the starter in Buffalo before the season is over.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats Jake!! Just remember to bring your long johns....you're gonna need them! BUUUURRRR....