Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Eric Stokes, Tommy Bush the latest Bulldogs to highlight their offseason workouts

SystemSystem Posts: 10,463 admin
edited May 2020 in Article commenting

imageEric Stokes, Tommy Bush the latest Bulldogs to highlight their offseason workouts

Earlier this week, Jamaree Salyer and James Cook turned heads by posting highlights from their offseason workouts. Cook showed off his agility skills while working with his older brother, Minnesota Vikings' running back Dalvin Cook, while Salyer went through his pass-blocking sets. Salyer caught the attention of

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Eric will "bring it" this season! He is an ace CB! True leader ready to lay it on the line in 2020. Have not heard anything heretofore about T Bush. His injury sidelined him. He is tall yet has nimbleness and speed....UGA needs that combination. On the field is the only venue of assessment. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Both Stokes and Bush look good. It wasn't against the rules I would buy Bush a couple of milk shakes.

Go Dogs!

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The thing I like about stokes is his attitude, his will to get better. He could've very easily switched to WR with that speed. Just glad he hasn't had that "disease" set in like another 3 star ex-UGA CB. And I'll be glad to see Bush get his number called finally. He has great measurables and speed to go with it.

• Options
    AirmanEAirmanE Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

Innocent until proven guilty sir. Let’s allow baker to have his day in court before we start taking cheap shots.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I mean his attitude BEFORE he left UGA. Like a certain football drop before crossing the line, lying to everyone about playing in the bowl game, and his work ethic his last season at UGA. UGA PLAYING CAREER ASIDE, I personally hope he isn't guilty, but it's not looking good at the moment. So not cheap shots, facts.

• Options
    WayxATLdawg89WayxATLdawg89 Posts: 87 ✭✭ Sophomore

@kylnmeg10Those are cheaps shots... I'm not turning a blind eye and acting as if Baker didn't do anything wrong but let the process play out. I am disappointed he put himself in that position. How do we know that he wasn't asked to say he was playing to not give the opponent to gameplan in other areas? Happens all of the time. If he wasn't committed to playing, the scouts would have noticed and he wouldn't have been drafted as high. I hope his decision hasn't cost him his career.

As for Stokes and Bush, both have an opportunity to be game changers this upcoming season...

Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    AirmanEAirmanE Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

I can somewhat agree with that statement but then you attacked his work ethic. Deandre Baker didn’t allow a single td reception his entire UGA career. I’m not sure anyone can accomplish that without having an exceptional work ethic.