Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Georgia QB Jamie Newman gets offseason work with Ohio State's Justin Fields

SystemSystem Posts: 10,420 admin
edited May 2020 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Georgia QB Jamie Newman gets offseason work with Ohio State's Justin Fields

Georgia quarterback Jamie Newman has put in the offseason work with trainer Quincy Avery, who also works with Ohio State's Justin Fields and Florida's Emory Jones

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bet that was a super awkward meeting between those 2 seeing as fields very well could've been in Newman's position this year.

I wish Fields well, even though he shouldn't have been allowed to play last year. If we do happen to meet Ohio state in the postseason, I hope UGA shows him what a real defense is. Not some overhyped defense in a conference of nobody's.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We all have our opinions and I like Newman's character over Fields. Won't mine that any deeper. Newman was chosen by Smart to sync with Monklen's new more aerial attack scheme. I still maintain he will be rifling the first pass when UGA football resumes. Too much rides on this season's hype. Jamie has already been pro-coached during the down time. Just cannot see any other possibility. GO DAWGS!!!