Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

On the anniversary of his commitment, it's worth remembering why everyone was excited about Zamir Wh

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageOn the anniversary of his commitment, it's worth remembering why everyone was excited about Zamir White

On this day in 2017, Georgia landed a commitment from Zamir White. It was a huge moment for the program, which was coming off an 8-5 season and had a recruiting class that ranked in the 70's at the time of White's commitment. White, the No. 1 running back in the country, a 5-star player and a top-10 overall player in

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Zeus! Zeus! Zeus!

I believe Mr. White will have an excellent season. I'm not sure this will be Zeus at the top of his game, but I think it will be enough to impress us all, and leave us wanting more as he continues to recover and gain confidence.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Zeus is a DGD and a wonderful individual. He has an amazing life story and I’m confident this will be an incredible year for him. Go Dawgs and Go Zeus!!!

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think the hard work and determination shown by this young man will pay off BIG this year.