Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

ESPN expert reveals differences in new Georgia football offense

SystemSystem Posts: 10,442 admin
edited July 2020 in Article commenting
imageESPN expert reveals differences in new Georgia football offense

ATHENS — Georgia football fans aren’t the only ones expecting Kirby Smart to press the accelerator on the Bulldogs’ offense this season. SEC Network analyst Jordan Rodgers shared his take on the Georgia offense earlier this week on the “3 Man Front” show on WJOX radio in Birmingham, Ala. “My biggest question mark

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's time to let the Big Dog Eat!!!!

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope that O-line has been getting/staying in the best cardio shape of their lives. In up-tempo, your receivers and RBs can take a play off every now and then, literally in platooning, or figuratively with decoys... but those boys in the trenches have to smash mouth every play, all play.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I keep reading how our offense will have issues early on and I agree with that assessment. What I don’t hear is how difficult it will be for Bama’s defense to prepare for UGA’s offense with no game film and facing a totally new plan of attack from coach to QB. I think that knife cuts both ways. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    AirmanEAirmanE Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

I keep hearing you can’t hold your opponent under 20 every week but we literally did that last year. Bama is reloading at qb and Florida had negative yards rushing against our defense. Neither team is unstoppable.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I just don't believe our offense is going to be anything but spectacular. Great offensive minds, possibly great QB talent, very good to great RBs and very talented OL with talented but inexperienced receivers. I don't think 15 and 0 is out of the question.

• Options
    EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They want fla to be gd so **** bad 😆

• Options
    Nickelsonx1Nickelsonx1 Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ Junior

Saying ESPN and football experts is like saying apples and oranges.

• Options
    OldDevilDAWGOldDevilDAWG Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

For a guy that graduated from Vandy, Rogers sounds pretty average with his analysis. All he did was say the things that we as Dawg fans already knew. Except for that **** moment when he questioned the offense gelling early enough to beat Bama, then said it wouldn't be gelled enough to compete with the swamp lizards late in the season. It's click bait and he's talking out both sides of his mouth. He should go into politics and stay the hell away from CFB.