Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football 2020 wide receiver blueprint resembles that of past College Football Playoff teams

SystemSystem Posts: 10,482 admin
edited August 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football 2020 wide receiver blueprint resembles that of past College Football Playoff teams

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. What should the statistical expectations be for Georgia football freshman wide receivers? A season ago, George

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

I am just happy that I do not have to witness Tyler Simmons out there at WR anymore. Good kid, not a great WR.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Exciting! Can't wait. I think WRs have been one of the weakest point in our offense (at least in my opinion) in previous years. The missed catches by players last year hurt Fromm and cost us some potentially big plays. This WR core might've been able to make Fromm look really, really good last year.

• Options
    RedPantsDawgRedPantsDawg Posts: 175 ✭✭✭ Junior

You have Pickens at the top and Landers at the bottom. Everyone else is in between with little production with the exception of Blaylock and he is hurt. Hopefully the freshman know how to catch and run the right routes. Maybe the TE's will get their number called this year too.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Will Tommy Bush be able to help this season, he had a nagging groin injury all of last year? Can Matt Landers get softer hands, the TD he finally snagged against Baylor in the Bowl Game almost came out? D-Rob needs to do what he did while on the West Coast. Blaylock has talent, but will that ACL tear he suffered in the SEC title game be healed enough to play much? So, what freshmen receiver will be able to step forward in a big way?