Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: CFP director shares status of playoff field size, New Year's Six Bowls

SystemSystem Posts: 10,482 admin
edited August 2020 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: CFP director shares status of playoff field size, New Year's Six Bowls

College Football Playoff executive director Bill Hancock sheds light on the changes to expect -- and not expect -- amid what he refers to as an 'abnormal' season

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Athletic Directors, OU, GT, UF, field is starting to stack up against us.

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

If I didn't know better, I would think that 2020 CFB season will actually happen....I really hope I don't know better.

It would happen the year that the Dawgs are stacked on D with a truly mobile QB, a true ringer at WR, skill positions busting at the seams, and an OC with a high powered go mandate. Of course.

• Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Decided to keep this sports centered vs utilizing a sex anecdote. This article was like the old days of watching games on TV. Ice down the beer, chips, peanuts, all the snacks are ready, grill is hopping waiting for the "brats n burgers", guys show up, everyone sits down and instead of the game some chick flick movie pops up because the game has been blacked out in your area.

Let's use a great lead in that builds unbridled excitement and frothing anticipation that our eyes are about to feast on some other worldly revelation concerning the upcoming football season. Insight that will give us all explosive relief followed by bone weary satisfaction and a nice peaceful nap. Then you read the first few lines and thhpppt!! All that's left is a good "fart n scratch" and your off to complete the next honey-do. If this had been the good ole' days, this article would have been crumpled up and used to clean the nether regions after that fart ended up a little more moist than expected.