Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart stresses depth, adaptability as Georgia football begins championship journey

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited August 2020 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart stresses depth, adaptability as Georgia football begins championship journey

ATHENS — Georgia football practice begins on Monday, the first of 25 practices over a 40-day span leading up to the Bulldogs’ season-opening game on Sept. 26. Georgia coach Kirby Smart spoke Sunday about the challenges his team faces, and the questions that have yet to be answered, some more pressing that others.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

It will all be pretty simple. Success will depend on the QB. If someone can step up, play way over their head, and give us something close to a Burrow type performance then the Dawgs have a chance. I also think it would be great if we had a power back (maybe Milton) who you could count on for 3 yards and a first down.

I am going to assume that Luke has the line ready to go...god help us if he doesn't. I'm also going to assume the D is ready to go.

I also don't think I have to tell everyone what will happen if no one steps up in the QB role

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

There is no one I would want more to lead these young men and this staff than KS.

Eric Stokes has echoed the words I have been saying for months! "There’s really no uncertainty here, we all feel confident in all this stuff,” UGA cornerback Eric Stokes said. “We feel safe here. It could be much more dangerous at home than being here.”

The Small10 and Slack12 leadership as well as those NEIGH-SAYERS with an agenda (you know who you are) don't seem to understand that the best thing for these players is most likely to let them play!!!!!!

• Options
    LowcountryLowcountry Posts: 104 ✭✭✭ Junior

GATA!! Have fun, be safe, get better.

• Options
    traildawg51traildawg51 Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited August 2020

"I also think it would be great if we had a power back (maybe Milton) who you could count on for 3 yards and a first down."

ummmmmm, have you ever heard of Zeus?

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m confused regarding the guidelines mentioned in the 3rd to last paragraph where the article states, “Asymptomatic quarantined for 10 days from the start of symptoms”. The word ‘asymptomatic’ means ‘no symptoms’ so how can you be quarantined from the start of symptoms if you don’t have symptoms? Go Dawgs!!!