Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football schedule front-loaded, 6 weeks between home games at Sanford Stadium

SystemSystem Posts: 10,435 admin
edited August 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football schedule front-loaded, 6 weeks between home games at Sanford Stadium

Georgia football got dealt a tough schedule from the SEC league office, which front-loaded the Bulldogs' slate with 3 straight games against the league's highest-rated offensive lines

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    natejawsnatejaws Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is a great talking point and the sec has done a great job of keeping the league at the front of college athletics but we won't play a season. It is still a month away and the kids are back in Athens. The numbers will be off the charts by the end of September. Also, while the kids health is of the utmost importance, its the support staff that the concern is for right now. I don't think it is worth the risk (health and financial from lawsuits) to play this season, hope im wrong and eating crow in December! Glad they are trying, unlike the B10, but the realist in me doesn't see it happening.

• Options
    ATDATD Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

I find myself agreeing with Mike at an alarming rate lately. Despite his assessment, I feel pretty good about these Dawgs and the talent that has been stockpiled. If you want to be the bully on the block, then there's no time like the present to kick the crap out of these elite teams early in the season. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Show me a season first, yes. Green light football in September and you still have to be concerned down the road on the road, literally. Commingling the various viruses that crop up during the fall with Covid-19...and one has to wonder if that green light will turn red at some future point in time. Very dicey year. Individual players could opt out at any time. Let's be positive and think football anyway!!! GO DAWGS!!!