Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia LB Nakobe Dean: '2020 defense hasn't done anything'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited August 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia LB Nakobe Dean: '2020 defense hasn't done anything'

Georgia football sophomore inside linebacker Nakobe Dean has the talent to help lift the Bulldogs up another level this season.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dean sounds as if he has matured quite nicely in his ILB role and is up for any challenge. UGA's defense I believe will excel again this "season."

• Options
    LDawgLDawg Posts: 47 ✭✭ Sophomore

That is exactly the Attitude I want from that UGA defense this year....I want them competing past the whistle and letting every team know that this defense gone be up in ur ass all game long! I love CKS defenses.Stop the run, pressure the QB, always have a man deeper than everyone else,and react from there on everything else. I'mthinking this year we might get more pressure on QB's with Davis up the middle now, dude is country strong, and with all the speed everywhere else, it's gone be hard to put up points on us...lotta FG's being attempted this year I think....wuhhahahaha I love it!!

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Love this kid's attitude and I'm so happy to hear he is healthy. He's grown physically and sounds like he has more confidence and maturity. He will be a force to be reckoned with. Part of a Dang Good Defense!!