Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

In the doghouse: COVID rule means no sideline presence for Georgia mascot 'Uga'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,550 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageIn the doghouse: COVID rule means no sideline presence for Georgia mascot 'Uga'

Georgia mascot 'Uga' ranks among the most beloved and popular in the nation, but COVID restrictions will keep the famous English Bulldog off the sideline in 2020

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! **** freaking virus and idiotic china for letting it loose.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can’t call something s t u p i d ?

• Options
    dawg4lyfedawg4lyfe Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

I vote for an Uga cam during all games, wherever that cute mug is chilling out at the time of the games, there needs to be a a live stream!! haha Love you Uga!! Best Mascot in all of CFB! #GoDawgs

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

the covid insanity continues

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Unacceptable. Cancel the season 😤

• Options
    vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited September 2020

I call BS. If anything was ever considered essential, Uga on the sideline surely is.

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 349 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is there any word yet on whether artificial crowd noise will be allowed, and how it will work? Here’s what I want to know:

— Will it be a uniform decibel level allowed at all venues, or will some be able to be louder?

— How will limits be enforced, and what will penalties for violations be?

— Will visiting teams be able to make any artificial noise?

• Options
    law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is ridiculous! Uga is Georgia football. I'm sure they could find a way to the very least have him at home games!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Give Uga 6 feet

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Political stuff run amuck.