Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Examining Georgia football quarterbacks, injuries and impact players week before opener

SystemSystem Posts: 10,551 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageExamining Georgia football quarterbacks, injuries and impact players week before opener

Georgia football is less than two weeks away from its season-opening game at Arkansas, and Coach Kirby Smart has plenty of questions left to answer

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mike documented all the pieces of the UGA player puzzle....but the pieces have yet to fall into place with two weeks to show time. I suspect things will gel on the 26th. I would like to see D'Wan start at QB. Let him get some real-time reps in. Ark. should pose no greater defense than our 2s or 3s. Let the backs burst through the line a few times to the House....loft a few to Pickens....bull through Arkansas' defense as UGA did against Baylor. I expect the UGA offensive line to be ready under Matt Luke. He did a masterful job in the Baylor game. Monken should have his air raid drills in sync. Our defense will hold them to 10 pts...being kind. I predict a score of 52-10 UGA.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know it's Pittman, but it needs to be 52-10!

No way we should hold anything back. If we're that good, it wouldn't matter to show what we can do.

LSU was so good last year, did they hold anything back? Would it have mattered if they did?

Honestly, I think they got better every game and the more they scored, the more they wanted to score.