Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Jersey poll result, explosive Georgia football preseason storylines erupt

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Jersey poll result, explosive Georgia football preseason storylines erupt

ATHENS — The last weekend before the start of the college football season, a time when all opinions and predictions hold weight, and everyone’s favorite team is undefeated. Indeed, part of the magic of stock car racing’s season-opening race, the Daytona 500, was that every driver, team and sponsor rolled into the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Can’t wait to see the red pants.

Hope the defense lives up to the hype.

Excited to see D’Wan. This can be his team to lead, if he wants it.

Just let Cade Mays play already. This is just football and life is too short.

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

If 2020 has taught us anything, football is just a game and there are way more important things. Let the kids play where they want. The coaches move freely without penalty. If the kid wants to move back home to play, let him go. I support the 1-time free transfer proposal. And I support Mays being allowed to play immediately. I’d rather enjoy seeing him lose to his old team.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Pickens interview was very encouraging. I hope the walk matches the talk, if it does, he will be a top ten pick in the draft after his Junior season and the Dawgs will have that much better of a chance to win two Nattys while he is here.

Please, do not even mention Cade Mays any longer. The "saga" continues with that individual only because you allow it to. Can we devote more ink to Bulldogs and not Volunteers?

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All I can musTer here for this one......GO DAWGS!!!