Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football favored to barbecue Arkansas Razorbacks in Fayetteville

SystemSystem Posts: 10,473 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football favored to barbecue Arkansas Razorbacks in Fayetteville

Georgia football is a big favorite to beat Arkansas in Fayetteville in both teams' season-opening game next Saturday at 4 p.m.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How can there be two lines on Bama vs. Mizzou and Tenn vs SC?(or rather a point spread and then no line?) Makes zero sense.

• Options
    chillinnchillinn Posts: 20 ✭ Freshman

Zona, In certain primitive cultures, that's called a "phuh kup".

• Options
    ATDATD Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Go Dawgs and Hotty Toddy!

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, delete those two no lines, that's just sloppy editing.

I'm hoping for a clean game where we hopefully don't have too many penalties and I'm hoping we air the ball out and show what we can do.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I like big numbers: UGA 52, ARK 10. This includes expected turnovers and miscues as well.

GO DAWGS!!! Is it Saturday yet?

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

24.5 is insulting. Arkansas will not score a point.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UGA will have 400 yards on the ground, our fan base will not be happy with the number of pass attempts, Arkansas will be not score a point unless it is on defense. I just hope our offense matures significantly after this game.