Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Alabama RB Najee Harris respects Georgia defense, 'straight dudes out there, dogs, really'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,542 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageAlabama RB Najee Harris respects Georgia defense, 'straight dudes out there, dogs, really'

Alabama running back Najee Harris shared his thoughts on the Georgia defense and the game plan for Saturday night's clash in Tuscaloosa

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dan Lanning has to play the lotto and cash in a few times because our secondary is the weak link. But we can somehow win the TO battle and run the ball well, we can beat these boys. However, I am not sure if I would rather win this first game or the SECCG because it will be hard to beat them twice.

Honestly though, I don't see anyone beating Clemson, not because of Sunshine, but Travis Etienne, he is a complete man child.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wonder if Alabama QB Mac Jones is also looking forward to facing those "dogs". That will be something to watch.

• Options
    BigDawg64BigDawg64 Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

I'm pretty nervous about this game. Our defense will need to be on all cylinders and we had better get some surprises from our offense. Bama's O is lighting everyone up, but defensively they are sputtering. Can our D hold Bama to 21 or 28 points? Can our O get untracked enough to keep up with their O? SURELY we will give McIntosh and Milton a ton of carries. Zeus is only running between the tackles and I'm sure that's frustrating to him. Let's see some sweeps and try to get to the edge. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I believe if UAG can contain Mac Jones and keep him from making dangerous plays to backs and wideouts...this game will make the history books. Let the Tide get rolling and it's a different outcome. UGA=containment.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And Najee is 1 of the top RB's in the country. This should be a great matchup, DAWGS stout Defense vs Bama's potent offense. If DAWGS can exploit Bamas defense the way ole miss did, DAWGS should get the W Don't see the DAWGS scoring 48, nor do I see Bama lighting up the scoreboard the way they've done this season..GoDAWGS!