Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

DawgNation Happy Hour: UGA fans debate how Nick Saban's coronavirus news impacts Saturday showdown

SystemSystem Posts: 10,543 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageDawgNation Happy Hour: UGA fans debate how Nick Saban's coronavirus news impacts Saturday showdown

Georgia Football fans can settle in each week for DawgNation Happy Hour — a weekly broadcast poured by Classic City Lager dedicated to having fun and previewing the Bulldogs’ upcoming opponent and discussing all the latest UGA football news. Join host Brandon Adams and former UGA All-American — and DawgNation analyst

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

Reminds me of the movie "Patton" where Patton is complaining that US Army Intelligence told him that Rommel was sick and not at the battle that Patton won. Patton is depressed until his aide argues that Rommel certainly prepared the German battle plan, and if Patton defeated Rommel's plan then he had in fact defeated Rommel. Of course, I'm getting ahead of myself as it's all meaningless if Bama wins Saturday. My dream scenario is that we beat Bama Saturday, and then massively crush Bama with Saban back at the SEC Championship game (implying Saban made things worse). The opposite is a nightmare scenario: lose Saturday and then lose badly at the SEC Championship game with Saban back.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA defeats Bama and it is a loss for Saban. It his his team. No one else prepared it but Saban as head coach. So, don't worry about winning Uga, it is your victory and Saban's loss.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep, I think the "destiny" of this is pretty clear. We win but it'll always be a "yeah, but it was 2020 and Saban wasn't there...".