Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Nakobe Dean on strong sophomore start: 'I feel like I have grown tremendously'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,453 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageNakobe Dean on strong sophomore start: 'I feel like I have grown tremendously'

Alabama was once again on the edge of scoring position and facing a third down. Quarterback Mac Jones dropped back to pass and was looking for one of his many weapons to help pick up a first down. What he hadn't been looking for was Georgia defender Nakobe Dean. The sophomore linebacker came around the outside and

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hate to be the one that states the obvious, but, they will return to the defense they looked like the first 3 games is because, they get to go back playing sub-par offenses. The last 4 top 10 offenses they played over the last 4 years, Oklahoma (over 45 points), Alabama (SECCG 35 points), LSU (SECCG 37 points) and this past Saturday Alabama 41 points. I've said it before, the defensive stats are due to playing several teams with below average offenses. Last year, other than LSU, the highest offense rated team was Florida (when they played) was 37. Not saying the defense is overrated, but Ga has to have an offense that can control the clock and ball, but mainly KEEP SCORING.

Last year, LSU was giving up something like 28 points a game, and nobody even came close to really beating them, except maybe Alabama. If GA gave up 28 points a game, how many do they lose? 3-4? Just saying.

GO DAWGS!!!!