Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia at Kentucky live updates: Bulldogs 7 Wildcats 0

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm not confident about next week, 14 points up on us a death sentence

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't know what to think of CKS now. Stetson is just not good and I know he's doing his best. But Kirby keeps him in there. I'd rather run the wildcat than have Stetson back there because we have no pass threat. We look like a team from the 1960's with this O we have.

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2020

Kirby needs to come clean about what is going on at QB. This is like watching the Joe Cox era all over again.

If Stetson Bennett is the best option for the Dawgs now and going forward as they have said during the broadcast, you can say goodbye to Georgia's SEC & national championship hopes for the next 2-3 years.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2020

I was wrong, ky didn't score. But it was still a 13 play drive for 5 minutes.

They really need to finish this game on offense, on this drive.

Edit*** so much for that. SMH

I'm sorry, GA does not deserve to be in the top 10. Defense got pushed around and definitely thinned out.

Just gave up a LAZY1ST down with a penalty on 4th and 18. WOW.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Feel like I should be watching this game in black and white!

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well Georgia fans...Kirby and his staff play a little bit better than that 9 to 6 game he was talking about during the week. He rather his team play those type of games instead of trying to blow people out. Kirby don't hold another press conference talking about the defense took away what the offense was trying to do. I think Kentucky do that with all the teams they play, but some of those teams still have success with offensive production.

• Options
    NorbyNorby Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

So this season is about not scaring off Vandergriff. 🤦‍♂️ Now that I understand, I can set realistic expectations.

• Options
    NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’m tired of the “coach speak” about the QB situation from Kirby in his own words. I’m sorry but JT Daniels could’ve played this game using a crutch if all he had to do was hand the ball off to Zeus. And he still wouldn’t have had the lousy box score mini me Stetson had....Lawd!!

I know today was vanilla in prep for FLA but we aren’t beating Bammer with Jet-Stet and we may lose to FLA

• Options
    OleDawgNewTricksOleDawgNewTricks Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman
    edited October 2020

Looks like we wasted the last two weeks. We either do not have the talent the experts say we have or we do not have the coaching. I believe we have the talent but the coaching is lacking. Our defense is overrated and Kirby Smart is incapable of admitting mistakes made on play calling and player selection. Maybe Kirby should stick to recruiting and turn the coaching over to his Coordinators.

• Options
    WesttndawgWesttndawg Posts: 47 ✭✭ Sophomore

Teen age wasteland

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

On the interception to Rosemary, Bennet had a guy straight down the middle, wide-open, waving his hand. Just gets tunnel vision.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Somewhere Dan Mullins is smiling.

• Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thought the post game show called it right. The best thing about that game was when the official said "game over". The press conference after the game was as bad as the game. I guess even though I was expecting an Alabama/Clemson like team when Kirby was I hired, I have to be content with Mark Richt 2.0 and accept as always, a win is a win???

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Repeat today and FL will slam the door on UGA. No way UGA will beat the Gators with this Kirby-Bennett love relationship. Bennett is not SEC championship material. Stets had two weeks to prepare and he barely got UGA by KY! This breeds confidence??? Five total interceptions in the last two games! Five! What is Smart thinking?? Put a leg brace on JT and let him at least play one series!!!! One! We have gone from a stable of great QB prospects to NONE! And UGA players are being injured faster than UGA can replace them!!

This discussion has been closed.