Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia-Florida football score, news and updates

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Knew that wouldnt last long with #13 back on the sideline.. So an Injured Bennett is still better than Mathis, Daniels, or Beck? Unbelievable 🙄

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jones of Alabama and Trask of Florida exposes our defense. This years defense is much like last years offense, over hyped.

We down have an offense good enough to beat top teams.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kyle Trask has over 300 yards passing in the first half alone. Georgia has 75 yards passing.

• Options
    NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’m tired of coach conservative thinking his defensive schemes can stop NFL talent offensive teams....reason the NFL is an offensive first league

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Get to halftime, please, what's going on guys.

• Options
    PythonPython Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is about as bad as it gets.....after the 14 point lead.....Florida has simply dominated.....I'm not liking what I am seeing at all.....I'm seeing a Georgia team that appears to have given up

• Options

You can bet UGA won't have 1 of the nation's best defensive units after this debacle..

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We have elite defenders we can't keep losing those 5050 balls they are 100% balls. Wow

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2020

1st half observations...

Our offense can't hang with the big boys. Period. Call it a new offense, an inexperienced and average QB, green receivers, or a coaching staff that can't put it together. Kirby better figure it out for next season, because this season is done as far as any kind of playoff hope. If we can somehow win-out then we might make a New Years bowl.

Our defense has been decimated by injuries, so I guess they have an excuse today. But, Bama ripped us in the 2nd half as well with our starting squad. No effective pass rush. Guess it just proves a high scoring and effective offense will beat the best defenses most times in today's game.

Very disappointed in the first half.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

OK KCS LETS GET THEM RECEIVERS BLOCKING AND THE POUND UP THE MIDDLE GAME GOING!!! AINT THATS HOW U SAID CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE WON 🤡

• Options
    NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sorry, but we don’t belong in the top 10

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Elite QBs and WRs win games...we have neither! Why is that?????

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Gary Danielson said it right.... in today's modern college football, you got to have offense!!! 5-6 years ago, we saw Nick Saban begin to make that transition. UGA's offense, despite all the talent, is not championship quality by any stretch - particularly at the QB position (no offense to Bennett who I think is a gamer)

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

2 dropped passes by TE. Overthrown a couple of receivers. And unable to run the ball.

So Mullen was right BA, last year they were only 7 points away from Ga. And this year looks like they are going to be ____ put whatever number of points you want, better than Ga.

This is all on Kirby. Defense players are dropping like flies. I'm sorry, but can Campbell cover anyone? He has been smoked by just about every receiver FL has. This is just pure garbage.

Remember what I said, if Mullen has the chance, HE IS GOING TO RUN UP THE SCORE. And if I was him, I would too.

• Options

We have the receivers, just no QB who can be consistent getting the ball to them.. At least no QB on the field at the moment

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Please quit saying Georgia's defense is elite. They've gotten torched by the only 2 decent teams they've played. Imagine, UGA up by 14 after 8 plays................and now down 38-21. Can't run, can't pass, definitely can't catch. Also can't punt now. Total failure across the board. Great game plan Kirby!

• Options