Two more Gators suspended. 10 of 22 starters suspended. Cue the "Mcelwain has lost control of the program"shouts!
see below
Guess they win the Fulmer cup this year, hands down.
This would NEVER happen under Urban Meyer!
Discharge a fire arm into a vehicle, repeatedly violate coeds, rampant drug use, maybe... but never prepaid credit card fraud...
I'm soooo sorry for these tools...
Seriously.. go read their thread. I'm dying
http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Contents/Jordan-Scarlett-Rick-Wells-suspended-from-all-team-activities-106672338
My personal favorite was "I feel like I've been groped on the public bus by an old homeless man"
@bmauldin said: This would NEVER happen under Urban Meyer! Discharge a fire arm into a vehicle, repeatedly violate coeds, rampant drug use, maybe... but never prepaid credit card fraud... I'm soooo sorry for these tools...
@bmauldin said: This would NEVER happen under Urban Meyer!
UF No charges, FSU no charges; for everything else........
@SavannahDawg1 said: My personal favorite was "I feel like I've been groped on the public bus by an old homeless man"
"I'm about to leave work and go cry at the bar."
Spy pic from the Gators practice.
Full Disclosure. That last post was from the MGOBLOG site. I normally would not pilfer from others but it and many others are just too fun not to share. Use Caution if you visit the Michigander's site it can be quite salty.
@SavageDawg17 said: @cf_ugaman said: link? I see that 8 are suspended but not 10? https://twitter.com/ClowESPN/status/902981420523683840
@SavageDawg17 said:
@cf_ugaman said: link? I see that 8 are suspended but not 10?
Thank you sir
CMR has lost control over UF
@RedDawg Gurley was suspended because the roof on his Mom's house was leaking and signing a bunch of autographs for a shady sports memorabilia dealer was the only way he had to raise the $4K needed to replace it.
Everybody's gonna look at it differently. And yeah if they could have, I'd have rather them taken out a loan to replace the roof. But I don't really have a problem with what Gurley did.